What a cutie,looks alot like the litter of 5 kittens we rescued from my
backyard. One was adopted out of Crashs and 2 are there with the mommy.THe
other two live with my boyfriend.They were quite feral when we first captured
them.Now they are the sweetest babies.Just takes time. :)

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  One of our foster parents sent this
picture....she's found two litters of kittens we've adopted out (she's done the
fostering) - her neighborhood is going to be first in our TNR efforts, I think!

  Anyway this is Sweet Pea..the former feral kitten, having fun with wrapping
paper:)

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help Clarissa!