She's adorable!  Thanks for sharing, Kelley!

Diane R.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:52 PM
To: felvtalk
Subject: OT: sweet pea looking CUTE

One of our foster parents sent this picture....she's found two litters
of kittens we've adopted out (she's done the fostering) - her
neighborhood is going to be first in our TNR efforts, I think!

Anyway this is Sweet Pea..the former feral kitten, having fun with
wrapping paper:)

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help Clarissa!