Iris lost her battle to this aweful disease tonight. I was there to hold her
pretty little tortie head in my hand while she fell asleep forever.She is now
with her sister Isis whom I had never met cause she lost her fight before I
started volunteering. I just told her she will feel so much better soon.It just
breaks my heart to see these precious babies lose.I am grateful that I was a
part of her life for the last 2 years.Thank you all so much for the
prayers.Junior is doing so much better,he has been at Dr. Jens house for the
last couple weeks.Her son has been sharing his room with him and the eyeless
kitten that Jen found. The kitten is adorable.Once again thank you ALL so much
  Sherry