Michelle,

The going rate for Virbagen Omega (and getting it shipped to the U.S.),
was
around $1,200 or so last July.  If you're referring to pounds sterling,
I think the
price would be more like £500-600. Remember, that the dollar has
drastically
fallen in value over the last three to six months, so exchange rates are
bad for those of us wanting to import anything from overseas. On top of
that,
fuel prices are much higher than they were six months ago (we hit
$100/barrel oil
yesterday).

Buddy will be in my prayers.

Lance