Kenzie and Caroline,

I'll be watching Ember like a hawk to see what happens. I'm waiting to
hear back from the vet to see what I should do. Unfortunately for me,
my vet is still on leave, and her husband (who she'd designated to take
her place while away) was booked yesterday. I'm okay with the vet she
saw, but would have liked it to have been my original vet.

The sound Ember made was weird. Thinking about it, it wasn't like an
"inhale-exhale-inhale" panting, but more like a long, loud exhale,
almost
like trying to push something out of her throat. It was an hour or so
after
I gave her the Flagyl, so I'm really baffled. She got off the bed,
didn't look
too good (tail down) then walked over to the food bowl and started
eating.
I'm really ready to get home to see her...

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]