Thank you so much for the information.  I have already called a pet store near
where I live and they tell me they carry the Wellness canned food and the
Natures Basket.  It wouldn't hurt for all of my cats to be on it, they are
getting a little tubby.  Watch out, IAMS and 9-Lives stock will likely take a
plunge.
Sue