If it helps any I have used Transfer Factor on several critters and it has been recommended by holistic vets I know. If you don't feel you can afford it, please try colostrum. It helps boost the immune system big time.
On Feb 20, 2008, at 9:20 AM, Lynne wrote:

You are absolutely correct Jane. Again, it's called Transfer Factor. I am desparate so am willing to put out a few extra bucks but you are totally
correct about us being vulnerable and easy prey for some unscrupulous
vendors.

Lynne
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jane Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Holistic Vets

Why doesn't Karen come onto the list and share Factor One?
I think there are rules that prevent soliciting products on a list
such as this.
We are all vulnerable, and subject to wishful thinking.
I hope that Factor One is a remedy, but I think that it should be
made available
to the list, and to our vets. This list should be transparent. (IMHO)
Jane