From: Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 8:10:11 AM
Subject: Please add to the Bridge List

I've had 2 cats die in the last two months, I am so sad to say.
Please add to the bridge list.  They were not FELV.

Angel Moon was a 5-6 year old siamese girl, died Dec 14.  She was a
shy, scaredy cat - would come out to ask for food and go Meow-Meow,
but wouldn't have any thing to do with people for the most part.  I've
had her for a year or so.

Miss Hendrix was probably 8-10 yrs  girl, a short but quite fat black
kitty, really cute, funny and likeable.  She's been with me 4 years, a
real sweetie, looked great.  She just developed a cold or something
over the last couple of days, I was treating her, and suddenly there
she was - it was a real shock to lose her late last night (February
5).  Will probably have a necropsy.

Thanks!

Gloria

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs