From: "MacKenzie, Kerry N." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2008 5:05:49 PM
Subject: RE: OT - CLS addition....... my Bandit

Barb, I'm so sorry. Even though you're putting an awful brave face on it, I
know how much you must be hurting. I feel like Bandit's part of my extended
family, he's been around and popping up in your emails for such a long time.
Hope his mom and Smoky are doing ok. Big hugs and lots of love to you. Kerryxx