  From: Barb Moermond
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 3:08 PM
  Subject: OT - CLS addition....... my Bandit

  Bandit and his brother Smoky were the 2 kits I adopted after my FeLV+ kitty
Ninja went to the Bridge.  Bandit went to the Bridge on Wednesday March 5th,
with his Momma and brother sitting with him.  He was only 9.5 yrs old...  but
he's not hurting anymore and I'm sure he and Ninja and Bart will get together
and scheme to find someone to send to me.
  Belinda, Bandit was FeLV-

  "My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living
his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
  - Anonymous