From: Beth Gouldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 4:07:52 PM
Subject: Starting again

Hi everyone!
Well, we are 36 hours into a two week trial adoption of a young siamese FeLV+
male. His name right now is Dusty (it might change, he doesn't really answer to
anything) and he's 11 months old, seal point with icy blue eyes and a funny
little trill instead of a meow. He's precious and is immediate purrs and
headbutts. He's still a little unsure of his surroundings and tends to still
slink places - but I did get to see him in a confident moment and he's really
beautiful. He's slightly overweight so a little more pear then cat right now
but hopefully the activity of both cats will help keep off the extra weight.
Athena thinks she likes him so far - she has her hissy moments but she is very
interested in touching him - it's really quite amusing to see. He'll sit on the
floor and she'll be on the couch above him, reaching down with her paw (no
claws) to just touch his back or his head tentatively!! almost as if she
doesn't know if he's real. He looks a good bit like Orion who we lost but I
don't think that she could be connecting them visually.

We'll see how it goes - I think he's missing his friends now (he lived with 4
other positives in a foster home)

--
Beth Gouldin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]