Andrew,
I'm really new here with newly diagnosed FeLV+ foster cats but this treatment
is real. It is expensive. My understanding is that it's by injection only and
for the first month, weekly injections must be given and then monthly
injections. It is only available in the US. I live in Canada (a few kilometers
from the border) and will be getting it and starting it within a few weeks.  My
vet's working on it.  I really, really hope it works!!
El> > Message: 8> Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 06:41:24 -0700 (PDT)> From: Andrew
Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: Has anyone heard of this "new FELV drug" -
is it real or> fake?> To: FeLVTalk@felineleukemia.org> Message-ID: <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii> > Someone sent me this
link: http://www.imulan.com/ and on one page of the web site it says,> >
"Lymphocyte T-Cell Immunomodulator (LTCI) is an conditionally approved
treatment aid* for cats infected with Feline Leukemia Virus (FeLV) and/ or
Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) and the associated symptoms of lymphopenia,
opportunistic infection, anemia, granulocytopenia, and thrombocytopenia. LTCI
is an immune regulating protein that is a potent regulator of lymphocyte and
interleukin-2 production."> > Do any of y'all know if this is for real, or is
it just a scam to take advantage of those of us willing to try anything to help
our FELV+ cats?> > Neither of the Vets we take our cats to has heard of this
new drug. The person who sent me the link has an FIV+ cat who is doing well,
but never tried this "new drug" - just heard of it and pointed me at it.> > Any
information you have - opinions, facts, speculation, any feedback - is very
welcome. I'm trying to find a Vet who knows about it, and might prescribe it if
it might strengthen PC's (Problem Child, Purring Cat) immune system.> > Thanks
in advance for your help.> > Purrrs to you and yours,> Andrew> of Andrew &
Lizzie> Texas Highway 36, Purrkins Diesel Cat, Little Fuzzy (Fuzz-Xena), Zoro,
Zippy, Wellington, - and PC! (FELV+) - and Alpha, Beta, Tactical, Suzi-Q, - and
Pinkie, and 4 mini-tigers and Tiger Tom (fosters) - in East Bernard, Texas USA>

Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the
letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207