Thank you!  All who responded - I really appreciate it.

Went to the felineleukemia.org web site and looked in the List archive after I
posted, and found the thread about it.  Should have looked there first.

Neither of my Vets knows anything about it - but it looks like the Vet in Texas
who is reputed to know about it is up near Dallas (we are near Houston).  I
will contact that Vet and see what we can work out.

Thank you all again.  I seldom write - someone who knows more has usually
answered before I get to my mail - and anyway had somehow set myself no-mail on
this List a few weeks ago (not intended).

Purrrs,
Andrew et furry al