Hi, I SO agree with tonya! Carmen

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 19:12:16 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Introducing
Sissy and RocketTo: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
If it were me I would trap and neuter the rest of the colony and not test them
for felv.
tonyaGloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's wonderful that you're doing this.  Would be nice if you could find a
low-cost spay neuter clinic, or a free service, to help fund the neutering.  RE
your question about telling the vet, I don't know.   If 2 are positive, still
doesn't mean all the others are, although of course there's a chance. Any vet
should be aware that if the kitty hasn't been tested, there's a potential for
FELV or FIV.  Neutering is the key to preventing the spread of this, as I
understand.   Least my take on it.   Hope you find a good option for low cost
or free neutering.

Gloria