Gloria, I forgot to add that anything not in Northampton or Accomack Counties I
have to pay a $17 bridge toll to get to.  I  love living on the Eastern Shore
but sometimes it is very costly.
  Sharyl

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Wow - I have to say - we have several options here in Ark.  for $25-$40 per
cat. And our rescue group even does some special deals for cat colonies.  Can't
believe they don't have something better than $65 in the Virginia shore area.

  Have you tried  Spay Virginia - http://www.spayva.org/spay_neuter.html ?

  Gloria