Gloria

On May 6, 2008, at 7:35 PM, Sally Davis wrote:

Diane

I am surprised that this group is clogging your email box. I have to hunt though other groups emails to even find a couple of emails from this group.

You will have to unsubscribe yourself. I am not sure exactly how, but you need to go to the website to do this.

Best of luck to you and your feline family.

Sally