  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 12:11 PM
  Subject: Little Man

  PLEASE!! can you all add Little Man to you thoughts and prayers? He is Dr
Jens felv boy who is 8 years old and having a rough time right now.She had to
put a feeding tube in Saturday but he is not responding very well.Yet he is
happy and purring.He is also  temporary Sids kid on and off and is the sweetest
gray boy.THank you all
  sherry