________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 2:01 PM
To: felvtalk
Subject: Add to CLS - Muffin - (non FELV)

Could you please add my Muffin to the CLS?

Thanks,

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them
first as long as you leave me alone".

be privileged.
received this
transmission from