Kelley

I am so sorry. Muffin sounded like a funny kitty.

Hugs

Sally

On 7/1/08, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could you please add my Muffin to the CLS?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kelley
>
> --
>
> http://www.rescuties.org
>
> Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home?tag=rescuties-20
>
> Check out our Memsaic!
> http://www.memsaic.com/app/launch.cfm?sid=08D2CAB2A6E9
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*
>
> Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!
>
> http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses
>
> "Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
> as long as you leave me alone".

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and  Spike  Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.