Oh Sherry.....all good thoughts going out to Melina (and you).

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please can we get ALL the prayers and good thoughts for beautiful sweet
> Melina.Dr.Jen took her home with her to try and get her feeling better.She
> thinks that she may becoming septic.So she has started her on Doxy and
> Prednisone and will do a work up on her tomorrow.Please pray for this baby
> girl that won my heart the moment I saw her.I know in the long run the
> aweful felv will win. :( But maybe she can win just this one more time.
> THank you all so much
> Sherry

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".