________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 3:56 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Prayers needed AGAIN

Please can we get ALL the prayers and good thoughts for beautiful sweet
Melina.Dr.Jen took her home with her to try and get her feeling
better.She thinks that she may becoming septic.So she has started her on
Doxy and Prednisone and will do a work up on her tomorrow.Please pray
for this baby girl that won my heart the moment I saw her.I know in the
long run the aweful felv will win. :( But maybe she can win just this
one more time.
THank you all so much
Sherry

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.