  From: Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ot-next problem
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008, 5:23 PM

If you can crate him and cover his crate with a sheet sprayed with    Feliway
it might help....maybe put Rescue Rememdy in his water.  On Jul 19, 2008, at
10:26 AM, catatonya wrote:    > My cat Shaft has lost nearly half his body
weight.  Everyone here    > has been so sick I just didn't realize it until a
few weeks ago (a    > few days before I was leaving for a week's vacation).  I
got him    > into the vet suspecting hyper-t as soon as I got back.  That's
what    > it was.  The vet detected a heart murmer as well.  He is an    >
estimated 18 years old.  He had a fever and the vet put him on some    > amoxy
for that, as well as the tapazole, of course.  >  > Problem.  He now hides and
I have to chase him around to get any    > med.s down him.  I've given up on
everything except the tapazole and    > he still hides.  Should I stress him
out with the chase down?  Crate    > him for a while?  He doesn't seem to be
gaining ANY weight, and I    > have an appt. with vet again
 on Monday.  We were supposed to wait a    > month, but he's getting worse, not
better.  >  > Does anyone have the link to join the hyper-t group or any other