From: wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 2:49:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ot-next problem

Funny you say this about the gerber (or BeechNut) baby food.  Chicken and gravy
was Julie's favorite, and when she would not eat anything else, she scarfed
this stuff down!!!  It saved her life several times when she stopped eating and
towards the end of her life, she lived on it, plus boiled chicken and chicken
broth.

Make sure whatever baby food you buy does not contain garlic or onions.  I
think tomatoes are also linked to anemia in cats, but not sure on this.

Pepcid (original) was also a life-saver for her a few times when she stopped
eating when her stomach acted up.

:)
Wendy

 "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~