Sally, Junior was so handsome. Funny, I always pictured him as a grey and white kittie.
I'm happy to have finally met him. I can imagine how much you miss him.

Jane
On Aug 1, 2008, at 10:44 PM, Sally Davis wrote:
JJ is adorable
Sharyl

--- On Fri, 8/1/08, Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pictures of our kitties
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 8:43 PM

Hi

I have enjoyed the pictures. I added a couple to my website plus a little story told though JJ's eyes. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=78

I will always miss my Junior.

Sally

On 8/1/08, Jennifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everyone. Belinda posted pics of my kitties Morrison, Isobel and Ash. Check them out :) Thanks Belinda!

 Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice.
        ~ loving mama to ~
          Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)
          Isobel aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7, 2007)
          Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28, 2008)