Hi Sharyl

That is how I am treating it. She is a weird cat anyway. She did this once
before when she was in heat. Waiting for her spay appt. I really think she
was letting me know she did not like me letting Little Black in the house. I
have to feed LB in the house becuase the raccoons will eat her food before
she can. She usually goes back out in an hour. Daisy has a delicate stoamch
too. Will puke undigested food several times a week. It was better when I
had them on IAMS, but I can hardly afford food for myself.

Thanks

Sally