Well, I had one test positive and 3 test negative.  (out of 4).  It was due
to bad chemicals in the postive ones' test.

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Laurieskatz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Different dads??
> I have NO idea....have never heard of this.

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".