-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sabrina
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 7:36 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] THEY'RE NEGATIVE!!!!!

Hi Everyone,
As you may or may not remember, I rescued a bunch of kittens from a
high-kill shelter back in May and two tested positive for leukemia. A month
later, we retested and they were still positive. Well, I waited another 90
days before retesting and...THEY'RE NEGATIVE!!!! Oh my GOD! I am so
relieved!

Of course I will never know if what I did helped revert they're status, but
I know at least it didn't hurt! I fed them a mostly raw diet, and made sure
they got plenty of liver, and  supplemented first with Astragalus Plus and
then Vetri-DMG.

YAY!! On another note, these kitties are still looking for homes. I refused
to vaccinate them while they were positive, but now that they are negative,
I don't want to start... Of course, now this means I have to let them go
(I've been fostering the past 90 days), and believe me that feels like
ripping my heart out. I would absolutely L O V E to see them go to a
raw-feeding no- or limited vax home. It would lessen the sting of letting
them go. :0) Please contact me privately if you are interested.

Callie - http://pet-sitter-pro.com/LovingGraceRescue/Callie.html

Hope - http://pet-sitter-pro.com/LovingGraceRescue/Hope.html

Please note that I have not yet updated their bios on the site.

Sabrina
www.Pet-Sitter-Pro.com <http://www.pet-sitter-pro.com/>
www.LovingGraceRescue.org <http://www.lovinggracerescue.org/>
Orange County, CA