From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2008 12:17:44 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Kiwi - sad

Tried to give Kiwi a little canned pumpkin.  He tried to ignore it, but I put a
tiny bit in his mouth and he became a little interested.  He ate a tiny bit
more on his own then he stopped.  I am going to wait 30 minutes to make sure he
can keep it down.  I am not sure what to look for.  I guess maybe for his
appetite to return eventually.  I just wish I could afford to take him to a vet
to see exactly what is going on with him.  Anyway, I'll let you know how things
are coming along soon.  Thanks!  Bye, Robin