Hi Pamela,

I don't know how old your kittens are, but please remember that if
they test positive, they can go negative, so you have to test again in
several weeks. You may have already done this, so forgive me not
reviewing former emails first.  And if they test positive, you may be
able to find a loving home or rescue that you can pass them on to - it
can be difficult but if you keep looking something may turn up in your
Virginia area.

Best of luck - thanks for caring,

Gloria