Hi,

Yes, a typo <G>   I had sent that originally to the rescue with births based
on their estimates of weight and forgot to take out the *your* part when I
copied and pasted the sentence!  Sorry !

Pamela Myers
www.AnimalsSpeak.org
Register: http://tinyurl.com/58txeu
http://letstalkpetfoods.wordpress.com/
www.ElegantBow-tique.com
Quote from various consumers! <sigh>
"I called the Pet Food Company and they said their foods are 100% safe"