Bless you for making his short time the best it could be!Debbie (COL)"I am only
one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.And because I
cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What
I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God,I will do"
(Edward Everett Hale) > Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:18:53 -0500> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: [Felvtalk] Grumpy Gus is
gone> > The abandoned Former Grey Tom Cat that I took in and called "Grumpy
Gus" > or "Gus" for short, has passed on, this disease is horrible, the list of
> issues he had are long. He sounded like two cats fighting when he meows. > He
was loved, inside, well fed and had Vet care, unlike so many that do > not in
the care of Companions.> > Please add him to Mondays list please.> > Sam> >