I read all of the information...thanks, by the way...and I agree with you; I
wouldn't put one of my little ones through chemo with such a bleak
outlook....just love him all you can while he's still well enough to enjoy it!
Debbie (COL)"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do
something.And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by
the grace of God,I will do"    (Edward Everett Hale) > Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008
13:29:20 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: [Felvtalk] update on Mickey> > I sent this earlier but I don't think
it went through. I wrote a couple of weeks ago that my cat, Mickey, was going
to have a growth removed from his leg that kept bleeding. The biopsy came back
as malignant hemangio sarcoma. Even though it was on the skin and the doctor
said he was 99% sure he got it all, I have been told that it will probably come
back in his lungs or heart. I don't think I want to put him through chemo if it
does. I want him to have as many good days as he can.> > > > Viky Digangi>
Support Enforcement Officer II> Monroe Regional Office> 318-362-5280 ext 297>