Thanks again Dorlis. I'll try to make this contact.Pupa now is going well.
Results of a blood exam this week indicated a discrete fall in the erythrocyte
and hemoglobin values, well below the minimum reference parameters (yes, this
must being familiar for you!). Therefore, we decide to interrupt the chemo
protocol for a time, at least until such undesirable effects have been
corrected. I start with lysine and vitamin C today.hebert