no, thanks to this group, i have learned that we can keep our babies far longer
than i thought.   i have gone from being depressed the first day to overjoyed
when i got onto this site.  since i am better, i think i have transferred my
happiness to Annie.  she is much more relaxed now.  the vet is going to test
both girls every 6 months.  now my course of action is reduced stress, good
food and a safe environment.  we also tested for heartworm and both girls are
neg for that  so we are going to start with revolution to prevent infection.  i
live on a bluff over the Cuivre river and this year, we have had mosqu8itos you
would not believe.  BIG ONES AND MEAN ONES.  everytime i go outside, i come in
with at least 6 bites.  big welts and itch like crazy.  have to wear long
sleeves and jeans. even then, then bite thru them.  dorlis