Hi Tonya,
I lost one 12 week old to suspected wet FIP 2 years ago.  She had a chronic
URI and began having fevers that stopped responding to antibiotics.  When
her belly very first started to swell I noticed it, but the vet couldn't see
it (or perhaps didn't want me to worry too much prematurely?)  It quickly
became obvious, (swayed, stuck out to the sides, hung way down, felt a bit
like a water balloon) and was accompanied by anorexia and a very pronounced
spine.  From the first signs of swelling to the end was maybe 3 weeks or
less?  Hope sneakers is ok, if he's still eating good and no fevers
then that's a good sign.

Beth