oh, romeo, fly sweetly, little one! i'm so glad that you got to spend these
last five years with your mom and human family, and even the other
critters--even if they were a bit jealous.

thank you, chris, for sharing him with us, and for reminding us what a gift
these furones are.

MC

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....