Thank you all for your kind words and to those who still struggle with sick
kitties, I know how hard it is and how hopeful you all are.  This board
continues to help with an incredible wealth of very practical down to earth
info...  It was because of all of you that I knew instantly what the vet was
saying when she said lymphoma.  I knew the options and possibilities and
could ask the right questions and could make an informed decision when I
needed to.

Romeo's story is not unique==I really posted it for all those who are just
getting into the FELV world-for them to know that no matter what, its all
worth it.  I found myself smiling tonight as I thought about all those goofy
things he did-I don't think he was ever allowed to be a kitten and he made
up for it as he got older-he loved playing just like little kittens do.  No
matter the worry or the cost, giving him that opportunity was worth it
whether he stayed 5 years or 5 months or 5 days.

Christiane Biagi

[EMAIL PROTECTED]