From: Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Trish Please add to the CLS :(
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 7:42 PM

Ok so this was another horrible heartbreak for me.I dont know if I ever
mentioned Trish before.She and her 2 other sisters came to us felv pos.Just
little babies.The moment I saw little Trishs beautiful crazy paint job of a face
my heart skipped a beat!! I cried and fell totally in love with her.So I made it
my personal duty to make sure she knew she was loved,same as my Melina,I think
they thought their names were I LOVE YOU!! :) Little Trish always told me she
loved me too. :)
She and her sisters were adopted by a great guy that volunteers with us.He took
them home not even 2 weeks ago.He took her into Jen today for some issues she
was having,and Jen found that she was full of cancer and had blockages.So they
let her go peacefully.She was strong little girl.My heart is hurting very muvh
right now.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.