Maybe try to tempt him with a treat of some sort?  I don't know.  You're in my
thoughts.  I remember when I got my first cat and didn't know anything about
them.  It takes a while.  I hope someone has more advice for you.
  tonya

souther...@aol.com wrote:
  Do I need to be worried? He seemed fine this morning, but he didn't eat.
He's spent the day in the living room, but not curled on the heat vent like he
has done in the past. When he's been feeling bad before he curls up on the
heat vent. He's not been very social today but he isn't doing that.

How do I tell if he's really in pain? Or sick? Remember I've never had a
cat before. His vet thinks that he may have had a touch of pancreatitis over
the last couple of weeks. Dogs I know. Cats are a mystery.

Sidney and the General