I am so sorry Sheryl. My heart is with you. I have no doubt that he has already
met my sweet Templeton and they are playing this very minute.
Alice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sharyl<mailto:cline...@yahoo.com>
  To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:50 PM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Bright Eyes to the CLS

  My sweet little Bright Eyes died this afternoon.  He was just 7 months old
and had been healthy until a few weeks ago.  Nothing I did seem to help.  He
just faded away.

  He was one of a litter of four FeLV+ babies I rescued last July.  He was the
big boy.  Always 1st to the food and 1st for loving.  If someone else was in my
lap he would climb on top of them for his loving.  I've spent these last few
days just holding and loving him.

  The other three seem perfectly healthy.  No idea why this disease took him
and hasn't affected the others yet.  All four were on the same diet ad
supplements.

  He is now happy and healthy playing in those green meadows with all the other
angels.
  Sharyl