Sharyl, I'm so sorry Bright Eyes had to leave you.  There never seems to be
any rhyme or reason at times like this.  Thank you for being there for him.

Diane R.

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:50 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Please add Bright Eyes to the CLS

My sweet little Bright Eyes died this afternoon.  He was just 7 months old
and had been healthy until a few weeks ago.  Nothing I did seem to help.  He
just faded away.

He was one of a litter of four FeLV+ babies I rescued last July.  He was the
big boy.  Always 1st to the food and 1st for loving.  If someone else was in
my lap he would climb on top of them for his loving.  I've spent these last
few days just holding and loving him.

The other three seem perfectly healthy.  No idea why this disease took him
and hasn't affected the others yet.  All four were on the same diet ad
supplements.

He is now happy and healthy playing in those green meadows with all the
other angels.
Sharyl