Hi all,
I'm sorry I haven't responded to some of the emails as I normally  would.
Been busy here with rescues and my family.

I would like to welcome the new members.
You will learn a lot here.
As I've been a member since 2000 if my memory serves me correctly.

To those of you that have lost a furbaby my heart goes out to you as I
understand what your going through.
It is never easy to lose a kitty to FELV.
The time will come when you will be together again.
There is a reason we get these precious babies.

Please  vote!

_http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/69145_
(http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/69145)

Tazzys  Animal Transports/Siamese and Collie Rescue
Sultan, WA  98294

TAZZY'S ANIMAL  TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
_http://tazzys.org/_ (http://tazzys.org/index.html)

Board Member for national rescue.
_http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/_ (http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/)

OTRA VERIFIED TRANSPORTER
(On The Road  Again)

Terrie Mohr-Forker

Copyright © 2007-2008  Tazzy's.org. All rights reserved.
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)