AT WHAT AGE DID YOUR
>> CAT BECOME FeLV POSITIVE?
We have 3 FeLV+ kitties.  All tested positive as kittens. We're taking Darcy,
our baby, back to the vet soon for another test to confirm.

WHAT TREATMENTS DID YOU DO/ARE DOING?

We are giving interferon, a week on and a week off.  I'm giving L-lysine in
their food.

>> WHAT FOOD DO/DID YOU FEED? WHAT LIFESTYLE DO YOUR CATS LEAD, E.G;
>> INDOOR, OUTDOOR/BOTH ? LIVE WITH OTHER CATS OR NOT?

We tried the more expensive, 'healthier' foods, but our cats just wouldn't make
the adjustment.  Now I'm feeding the Fancy Feasts that are higher in protein.
With 8 cats and one dog, we just can't afford the more expensive foods,
especially when our Felv babies are so picky about eating it.

They all live indoors exclusively.  We do have our Felv+ cats with our
negatives.  They all get along really well - no fights or scratching - and they
were so unhappy being kept isolated from the others, and from us, that we
decided to go ahead and mix.  So far, so good...of course, we keep the
negatives up to date on all shots.

HAS YOUR CAT
>> HAD/HAVE ANY OTHER ILLNESSES AND OR STRESS IN LIFE? IF SO WHAT?

Only Bo, our four year old positive, has had any problems at all, and those
have been limited to a couple of mouth sores.  When treated, they went away
quickly.  We do our best to keep their lives as stress-free as possible.

>> WHAT AGE IS YOUR CAT NOW? OR WHEN THEY DIED? WHAT DID THEY DIE OF?

Bo is almost four.  Seven is nearly two.  Darcy is still under a year old.  All
are staying healthy and happy thus far.  Hooray!!!!

Jody
--
"This old world we're living in is
mighty hard to beat...you get a