A laser spay is most definitely an option! I had them use a laser
for Tommy's neuter, and I'd recommend it to anyone. It's a bit more
expensive, but sooooooo worth it. He had no pain and recovered like
it was nothing. I know spays are much more involved, but I have heard
good things about laser spays as well.

        Lisa
 On Wed 11/02/09 12:49 PM , Lorrie felineres...@kvinet.com sent:
  > On 02-10, Cougar Clan wrote: You may want to have someone do it
who
 > uses a laser....less bleeding and easier recovery. On Feb 10,
2009,
 > at 5:28 PM, gary wrote:
 A laser spay?? I didn't know this was an option.
 Lorrie

 > >If she were my kitty, I would have her spayed. Yes, there is some
 > >stress involved in having it done, but there is also stress every
 > >time she goes into heat. There are other advantages to having her
 > >spayed, like a much reduced chance of mammary cancer, etc. I have
 > >had many positive kitties spayed with no problems. We can never
 > >know for sure but the odds are in kitty's favor.
 > >
 > >Gary

[2]

Links:
------