Orlando, my 10 year old FeLV+ began urinating on the bathroom rug just over a
week ago.  I figured out who was doing it on Saturday and got him in to the vet
on Monday.  They tested his urine and blood and the vet called me today with
the results.  She said his liver enzymes are elevated and his white cell levels
are high.  She is going to put him on an antibiotic and re-do the tests in two
weeks.  (When I asked the name of the anti-biotic she side stepped the question
and just said is is a pill wrapped in foil. I am currently looking for another
vet because there is only one vet in this practice that I fully trust and it is
very hard to get to see him.)
Anyway, can anyone tell me what would make his liver enzymes elevated?  The
advise I have gotten on this list has proved to be better then the advise from
this particular vet in the past, so I would very much appreciate any input.