From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy Ackerman
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 4:00 PM
To: Felv talk
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hello- new to the list

My last post today, I promise!  Thanks for that info, Laurie.  I'm
researching that now- would it seem likely that one cat would contract
myonecrosis & not others who were eating the same food?  That's a new one on
me as well, never heard of it.  All three get canned wellness 2-3x a week,
dry wellness the other days, although we've been planning to switch
brands....  couldn't hurt to switch everyone to wet I suppose!