Hello Everyone,

I know I haven't been online much lately.  I've had 2 very sick (felv -)
kitties.  On Tuesday I had to have my big boy Shaft euthanized.  He had
hyperthyroid, lymphoma, etc... He lived 15 years with me and I don't know how
old he was when I pulled him from the shelter, but he was old.  My other sick
cat (Bob) is doing well with his crf for now.  It seems like my positive cat
(knock on wood) is my healthiest cat. lol.  It just goes to show you what a
shame it is that people put down cats for being positive.

I'm sorry for any losses I've not responded to.  I know how you feel.  :(

tonya