From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy Ackerman
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:35 PM
To: Felv talk
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Neurological disorders in FelV cats

I apologize if this is useless information, I haven't been following this
thread very closely.  My recently diagnosed FeLV cat has been having periods
of neurological issues almost since the day of diagnosis- we believe they
are a result of a tumor on the spinal column/brain.  Although my vet has not
seen many FeLV+ cats with neuro issues, he says it isn't unheard of either.
He does believe that most of those cases are either side effects of
medication (as mentioned by someone else) or resulting from tumors.