Kathy is one of my friends' kitties.  She crossed the bridge last week due
to end stage cancer and renal failure.  She had been blind since birth and
they had her operated on to form eyelids so the fur would not stick to her
eyes.  She also had some other birth defects.  Despite her living 13 years
of course my friend blames herself.

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Help with medical expenses for two very special kitties!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take  them first
as long as you leave me alone".