Thanks for your answers, yes i must say i never thought about this illness.
And i'm very sad too, because all my cats are ex strays, the girl and the old
tomcat i have since they was baby and i've found them on the streets.
And also the other i love very much which we have 1 year now. The docs here
have ,ostly no plan from it, the most wanted to give the cats now the "last
injection" (sorry don"t know the english word)